Experience the healing power of self-care through ancient guidelines for our modern world.
Saturday, April 27th. 9:00am-4:00pm
Cancer Pathways, 1400 Broadway, Seattle
Are you tired of being tired?
Is your "to-do" list on overload?
Join Cindy Jaffe, RYT 200, and Carrie FortinTroy, RYT 200, for a day of self-care practice that will relax your body, renew your mind and restore your soul.
- Two gentle asana practices
- Breath practices
- Guided Yoga Nidra meditation
- Mindfulness-based arts and journaling
- Massage therapist available by appointment for an additional cost
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle
- Journal and pen or pencil
- Any props you may need to be comfortable
Dress in layers!
A healthy lunch and refreshments are provided.