Join Our Team
At Cancer Pathways, formerly known as Gilda’s Club Seattle, we believe that no one should face cancer alone. For over 18 years, we have been providing unique cancer support programs and services to children, teens, adults, and their families and friends impacted by cancer. Whether it is at schools, workplaces or in diverse community settings, our programs are designed to meet people where they are at in their experience with cancer.
Cancer Pathways is an equal opportunity employer.
PROGRAM MANAGER, FULL-TIME
Cancer Pathways is seeking an experienced program manager with a background in social work to join our growing program office team in Seattle, WA. The program manager would oversee multiple projects, provide professional social work services, and directly report to the Program Director.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills in the following areas: communication, project management, data collection, event coordination, interpersonal, outreach and marketing. This role would be a great fit for someone who is motivated by the desire to nurture program success and enjoys working with members of the public of all ages in varying capacities.
Key Job responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Program Director to implement high-level program initiatives
- Managing multiple projects across all programs including Cancer Pathways’ Cancer Happens teen education program and Cancer Unwrapped writing contest
- Offer emotional and practical support to cancer patients and their loved ones. This may include individual counseling, facilitating support groups, and facilitating referrals to internal and community resources
- Managing inquiries from stakeholders external to the organization
- Managing databases and web pages
- Overseeing development of digital content for social media, marketing efforts, and outreach efforts across programs
- Contributing to strategic planning efforts and program review reports
- Oversee events coordination for educational lecture series
- Master’s degree in Social Work from an accredited graduate School of Social Work
- WA State Department of Health registration/certification/licensure
- Experience with counseling individuals and families from diverse cultural background
- Ability to speak fluently in other languages a plus
- Experience working with oncology patient and family members/significant other
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary team
- Program Management experience and computer proficient
Salary Range: $55,000-$70,000 DOE
Please email your resume and cover letter to Mary Nicholas at Mary@cancerpathways.org.