Join Our Team
At Cancer Pathways, formerly known as Gilda’s Club Seattle, we believe that no one should face cancer alone. For over 18 years, we have been providing unique cancer support programs and services to children, teens, adults, and their families and friends impacted by cancer. Whether it is at schools, workplaces or in diverse community settings, our programs are designed to meet people where they are at in their experience with cancer.
Cancer Pathways is an equal opportunity employer.
PROGRAM MANAGER, FULL-TIME
Cancer Pathways is seeking an energetic program manager to join our growing program office team in Seattle, WA. The program manager would oversee multiple programs and projects. This position reports to the Program Director.
The ideal candidate will have a background in public health or social work and strong skills in the following areas: communication, project management, data collection, stakeholder management, outreach and marketing. This role would be a great fit for someone who is motivated by the desire to further program success and enjoys working with members of the public of all ages in varying capacities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Program Director to implement high-level program initiatives
- Manage multiple projects across all programs including Cancer Pathways’ Cancer Happens® teen education program, Cancer Unwrapped writing contest, Cancer Illuminated workplace program
- Engage external program stakeholders
- Contribute to strategic planning efforts and program reports
- Maintain databases and website content for assigned programs
- Oversee digital content for social media, marketing efforts, and outreach efforts across programs
- Coordinate educational lecture series and community events under the PACE program (Patient Advocacy and Community Education)
- If desired and qualified, may provide emotional and practical support to cancer patients and their loved ones. This may include individual counseling, facilitating support groups, and facilitating referrals to internal and community resources
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in program management and growth
- Strong written communication abilities
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary team
- Experience with diverse populations
- Experience in oncology or other chronic disease preferred
- Ability to speak fluently in other languages preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required; experience with WordPress preferred
Salary Range: $45,000-$60,000 DOE
Please email your resume and cover letter to Mary Nicholas at Mary@cancerpathways.org.