Join Our Team
At Cancer Pathways, formerly known as Gilda’s Club Seattle, we believe that no one should face cancer alone. For over 18 years, we have been providing unique cancer support programs and services to children, teens, adults, and their families and friends impacted by cancer. Whether it is at schools, workplaces or in diverse community settings, our programs are designed to meet people where they are at in their experience with cancer.
Cancer Pathways is an equal opportunity employer.
Program Manager (full-time)
Cancer Pathways is seeking an experienced program manager to join our growing program office team in Seattle,WA. The ideal candidate will have strong skills in the following areas: communication, project management, event coordination, interpersonal, outreach and marketing. This role would be a great fit for someone who is motivated by the desire to nurture program success by tailoring our public-facing products to capture the interest of new audiences, media outlets, and potential donors.
Key Job responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Program Director to implement high-level program initiatives
- Managing multiple projects across all programs
- Overseeing communications, marketing and outreach efforts across programs
- Managing inquiries from stakeholders external to the organization
- Managing databases and web pages
- Overseeing development of digital content for social media, marketing efforts, and outreach efforts across programs
- Contributing to strategic planning efforts and program review reports
- Oversee events coordination for educational lecture series
- Prior corporate-engagement experience
- Experience in developing digital content for social media, marketing, public facing engagement, product development
- Strong attention to details, deliverables, timelines, milestones; is agile and able to respond to tight deadlines
- Proposal writing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, or related field
- Working knowledge in digital marketing and developing marketing campaigns
Please email your resume and cover letter to Mary Nicholas at Mary@cancerpathways.org.