WHEN CANCER COMES TO WORK
Helping employees & employers effectively navigate cancer in the workplace.
Cancer in the workplace is a critical business issue for employers and employees alike. Complex issues arise when an employee faces cancer - as a patient or caregiver. Cancer Pathways has been helping companies address these issues for over 10 years.
- Communication training
- Increase productivity
- Decrease absenteeism
- Successful re-entry into the workplace
- Confidentiality for employees
- Effective management of expectations
- Workplace Health Navigators - Licensed clinical oncology social workers that liaise between employee affected by cancer and the business' human resources and/or supervisors
- Employee Impacted by Cancer - Patient or caregiver
- Management - Human resources department and/or direct supervisor
- Other Employees - Colleagues of employee affected by cancer
Listen to When Cancer Comes to Work's recent interview with Warm 106.9's Kate Daniels
To navigate cancer in your workplace, contact us.
Curious about When Cancer Comes to Work?
Complete the short form below to receive more information on When Cancer Comes to Work's program and offerings.