Transforming Communication in the Workplace
Enhancing Workplace Communication & Culture
Talking about cancer in the workplace is tough. Professionals want to more effectively communicate and support cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers in the workplace. Cancer Pathways works with professionals (employers and employees) as they develop meaningful plans to enhance workplace culture.
Cancer Pathways has served professionals in more than 65 companies and organizations.
What We Do
Cancer Pathways offers the following services and resources to educate and train workforces.
EDUCATION - Offered as on-site presentation or online webinar.
- Enhance understanding of cancer.
- Learn how to more effectively communicate and support those impacted by cancer.
- Webinars can be tailored to address specific topics.
WORKPLACE 360 FEEDBACK - Cancer Pathways works together with employers to gather input on support and resources for those impacted by cancer.
- Professional feedback opportunities to gather perspectives from survivors, caregivers, colleagues, and management.
- Results and action-based recommendations to transform communications surrounding cancer in the workplace are shared with leadership.
SUPPORT GROUPS - All support groups are facilitated by a licensed clinical social worker.
- Groups available for those living with cancer, caregiving, grieving, or returning to work.
We help all employees impacted by cancer: Survivors, Caregivers, Colleagues, Management, and HR.
Cancer Illuminated beneficiaries on the information and tools gained:
In the News
Listen to Cancer Illuminated's interview with Warm 106.9's Kate Daniels