Formerly known as When Cancer Comes to Work
We know cancer in the workplace is complex. Communication can be complicated and difficult, but crucial to the health of businesses and people.
So, how do we help managers, HR professionals, and workplace colleagues feel better equipped to best support cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers in the workplace setting? Likewise, how can those impacted by cancer feel less isolated and have a better understanding about resources?
Join us for the November 7th Roundtable with thought leaders to address ways to enhance workplace culture for employers and employees impacted by cancer. We value all participants' input and believe all voices will help lead the way.
What to Expect:
- Participants can expect to better understand gaps in the workplace as they relate to supporting those impacted by cancer.
- We will work together to develop recommendations to address gaps to better meet the needs of employers and employees who are striving to create a healthy work culture.
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 | 9:00am - 12:30pm
- Fourth & Madison Conference Center (Suite 400) in Seattle, WA
- No registration fee
- Formerly known as When Cancer Comes to Work Conference
For more information or questions on the conference, email us or call 206.709.1400.
Learn about Cancer Illuminated.
Thank you to sponsors, supporters, and exhibitors: