- Children ages 6-12 years old
- Child has loved one with cancer or post cancer treatment
- Child has lost a loved one to cancer
- Child has a cancer diagnosis, is medically stable, and is cleared by a physician to attend camp
- Please note: we do not have any medical staff onsite
- Cancer diagnosis had a significant emotional impact on child
- Physical, emotional, and behavioral needs can be meet in Camp Sparkle setting
- Must have completed kindergarten
Applications will be accepted from February 1st-April 15th.
If your child meets the eligibility requirements, please submit a camper application. Please know that space is limited and submitting the application does not guarantee a spot at camp. Priority is given to new campers. Our Camp Director will review all applications and notify parents by April 30th. Applications submitted after April 15th will be considered if space is still available.