Support Groups are for anyone (ages 18+) experiencing the impacts of cancer, including patients, parents, caregivers, family members, and those who are grieving.
All groups are implemented virtually, via Zoom, and are facilitated by a licensed clinical social worker (MSW/LCSW).
Meet Your Facilitators
Michelle Massey, LICSW
groups to choose from
combined facilitator experience
Learn More and Sign-up
All support groups are implemented virtually, via Zoom. Times are listed in PST.
Support for anyone who has lost a loved one to cancer.
- Group A: Every Thursday, 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Group B: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, 4:00pm-5:00pm
Support for anyone caring for a family member or friend with cancer.
- Group A: Wednesdays, 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Group B: 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, 4:00pm-5:00pm
Healthcare & Frontline Workers
Support for any healthcare worker on the cancer front lines (nurses, physicians, first responders, etc.) and feeling the weight of burnout. No clinic or hospital affiliation.
- 2nd Monday of each month, 6:00pm-7:00pm
Living with Cancer
Support for anyone currently navigating a cancer diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Group A: 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Group B: 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Support for anyone currently navigating a lung cancer diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 4:00pm-5:00pm
Parents of Children with Cancer
Support for any parents who are navigating their child’s cancer diagnosis.
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month, 5:00pm-6:00pm
Support for any parent (with children under 18 years old) who has lost a family member to cancer.
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, 5:00pm-6:00pm
Parents Living with Cancer
Support for any parent (with children under 18 years old) who is navigating a cancer diagnosis.
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, 5:00pm-6:00pm
Support for anyone who is navigating post-treatment life, regardless of how much time has passed since treatment
- 2nd Thursday of each month, 6:00pm-7:00pm
Support for anyone living with cancer and navigating workplace/employment concerns or challenges.
- 1st Wednesday of each month, 6:00pm-7:00pm
“Even if you’re not impacted by cancer, you likely know someone who is. It’s so nice hearing how helpful a family members’ support group has been”
“I just love you guys. Your support group changed my life”
-Support Group Member
Cancer Pathways also offers free consultations/support sessions to discuss specific practical and emotional concerns that may arise. We provide an individual or family focus depending on your need. Individual sessions are 30-minutes and family-focused sessions are 50-minutes. A total of up to three (3) sessions is provided per member. Please reach out to Michelle Massey (Michelle@cancerpathways.org) if you are interested.
A Note about our Support Services
We do not offer medical advice or make medical referrals and our services do not constitute mental health therapy. Individuals must be 18 years or older to participate in a support group. Group facilitators are not available for emergency therapeutic support outside of business hours. If you have a mental health emergency, we encourage you to contact one or more of the following:
- National Crisis Line at (800) 273-8255 or text 988
- Call 911