Family Cancer Support Programs
Four weeks of free summer camp in Everett, Redmond, Seattle, and Tacoma. At Camp, kids and teens experience music, art, crafts, games, exercise, theater, therapy dogs, field trips and much more! Children may attend one week of camp per summer. Call 206-709-1400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about registering.
- Monday, July 10th through Friday, July 14th
- Monday, July 24th through Friday, July 28th
- Monday, August 7th through Friday, August 11th
Saturday Support Program
Cancer Pathways offers a Saturday Support program for families dealing with a cancer diagnosis. Kids, teens and parents have the opportunity to express themselves in confidential groups led by experienced Art Therapists/Licensed Clinicians. Children can connect with others in their age groups. The program provides education and discovery for parents about how to handle a cancer diagnosis in their families. Click here to fill out an information sheet. Once we receive your completed sheet we will call you to schedule your orientation.
– an art therapy based group for kids ages 5-12.
– a half hour opportunity to chat with others, get coffee or tea before Saturday family support groups.
Cancer Pathways hosts fun family social events throughout the year, including a Halloween Carnival, Holiday event, and Spring Carnival open to the general public.